Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sign Up

What type of doctor do you see for your VS?

Discussion in 'Treatments' started by Jackie Vest, Jul 25, 2014.


What type of doctor do you see for your VS?

  1. Neurologist

  2. Neuro-Ophthalmologist / Ophthalmologist

  3. Primary Care Physician / Internist

  4. Other:

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jackie Vest

    Jackie Vest Active Member

    If other, please specify.
  2. eyeonvision

    eyeonvision New Member

    I stopped seeing doctors, but I see a vision therapist for my focus issues.
    Jackie Vest likes this.
  3. missgord

    missgord Member

    I'm also seeing an acupuncturist/chinese herbalist (not sure if that counts!) and an infectious disease doctor to explore lyme. I've seen a rheumo, gastro, internist, psychiatrist, psychologist, cardiologist... I'm losing count!

    Jen (I assume that's you!) do you know anyone else with focus issues? Has the vision therapist helped?
    Jackie Vest likes this.
  4. eyeonvision

    eyeonvision New Member

    She helped me the first go around, but I'm much worse this time, so I'm not sure yet. So far not much difference. My focus changes hourly, daily, so it isn't stable at all.
  5. missgord

    missgord Member

    Sorry to hear :(
  6. Riddle

    Riddle New Member

    I'm in the UK so I've told a few GPs and a doctor at the eye clinic, none know about the VS though. I'm seeing an ophthalmologist soon and if my eyes are fine then hopefully I can get referred to a neurologist and go from there..
    Jackie Vest likes this.
  7. missgord

    missgord Member

    Bla sucks you need a referral

Share This Page