Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VS a disorder? I don't think so!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Meg, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Meg

Meg New Member

I have never posted about my abilities before. My vision changes started when I was about 5 years old. I started to see what appeared to be waves coming off of objects. I would notice a glowing halo around certain people in dimly lit rooms and eventually anytime I wanted to see it, I could adjust my gaze and it would emerge. I do see a similar sky to what most describe as clear squiggily somewhat illuminated stuff and light bursts, oh and the occasional "normal" floaters. My vision has been tested and is normal except for a mild near sightedness. I have always had these differences as long as I can remember, along with other vision "enhancements" shall we call them. My vision change really scared me at first and since my mother was what some would call a "typical southern baptist," she was no help sorting out what I was seeing and told me that if my visuals continued, it must be evil! As a young child, in this scenario, which I will not bore with further details, I believe it was around this time I developed an obsessive counting habit. I used excessive counting to distract my visuals and unknowingly, eventually gained control over them. If I allow my gaze to soften I can see what I now know to be energy that exist in all things. Human eyes can only see a small percentage of reality and this is a scientific fact. I hope I'm not the first one to say that these visualizations are not the result of some DISORDER but merely a conceived ability to see the greater expanses of our universe. I can see energy fields in everything but my vision is not obstructed because I can re focus to a "light windy rain" as I like to call it. I haven't ever thought of myself as having a visual condition. It was always something I was used to living with but just never shared with anyone until now. Now in my 30's, I am ready to explore my visual differences and continue to learn about things unknown to many.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  2. Gabriel

Gabriel New Member

you'll have to tell me when you find out how to take control of our powers!