Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The snow is real

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Native, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Native

Native New Member

I thought I was alone but I'm wondering if this is a eye problem or a brain issue?

2. Shaylan

Shaylan New Member

Based on what I’ve read, people who see visual snow have nothing physically wrong with their eyes

3. Native

Native New Member

Thanks for your reply shaylan, i was really worried that my eyes were going bad, any advice on what not to do to make vs increase or get worse?

4. Shaylan

Shaylan New Member

No problem! :) I read that VS MIGHT be linked to too much screen time (on phones, computers... etc) so maybe that could be something to avoid. I’m not entirely sure though, it seems like there has hardly been any research done on the topic and everything I have read is just people guessing and coming up with theories :(

Native likes this.
  5. Native

Native New Member

I think it's true about the screen time because when I'm viewing something for too long the snow increases but i think stress and depression is also a cause of vs

6. Native

Native New Member

I think it's true about the screen time because when I'm viewing something for too long the snow increases but i think stress and depression is also a cause of vs

7. Signal

Signal New Member

That's probably true about worsening mental state being tied to VS as well because I noticed it in myself, I also noticed it gets worse when I get less sleep?

8. Native

Native New Member

I also noticed that in the morning after waking the static increase but only for a few minutes then it's back to a some what normal rate. this thing is getting to me tho because i can't enjoy doing things the way i used to before

9. Rachel UK

Rachel UK New Member

Mine was triggered by a migraine.

10. Native

Native New Member

I don't even know what really caused mine

11. VSnow222

VSnow222 New Member

I also have no idea what caused mine, or when it actually started. I think it was a gradual buildup.