Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Subliminal Audio

Discussion in 'Treatments' started by Niemand, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Niemand

Niemand New Member

Hi everyone,
    I've been having VS for about 6 months now, which I believe to be caused by weed. It may also have been the horrible panick attack I've experienced. Anyways, after complete abstinenz from weed, my symptoms did not get better nor worse. After doing a lot of research I found the following video on youtube ( it's not the one with the TV static, but a different one ):

The maker of the video suggests to listen to this audio 1 - 6 times a day, which will somehow conduct messages to the subconscious mind, which will then somehow react. I've seen videos of people who managed to change their eye color by using subliminal messages (in a time span of around 8 months....), others cured their chronic pain and some even use subliminals to change their outer appearence (don't ask me how). For me it all seems like "magic", but I still doubt that it'll work.

That's why I'm just trying it out for myself, I'll be posting updates every week.
    Has someone made positive experience with subliminals?

2. Niemand

Niemand New Member

Okay so my first update (25/09/17): Second day in listening subliminal audios. I am listening to a subliminal booster 3x a day and to the VS Cure subliminal 6x a day. There are no improvements for me now, but I'll still continue the experiment for one month.

3. Niemand

Niemand New Member

Okay sorry forgot to update, anyways: Day 10 no changes :/ Still keeping this up for at least one months

4. luke

luke New Member

I’ve tried this recently also, been doing the visual snow one and the optical nerve regeneration one. Probably been about a week and I have experienced nothing noticeable from these audios.

5. Niemand

Niemand New Member

Okay thank you. My symptoms actually decreased by now. Maybe you should try it longer.

6. luke

luke New Member

Really? Shoot. I stopped doing it after like 2 weeks of nothing. I don’t see how subliminal audio can HEAL you and I have been trying vitamins now.

7. Niemand

Niemand New Member

Yes. It might be placebo but I feel like it improved. Apparently, there are certain messsages hidden inside the audio, which bypass the conscious mind and somehow change our dna (biokinesis).