Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Poll: Other Symptoms

Discussion in 'Symptoms' started by administrator, Jul 14, 2014.

?

Symptoms Accompanying VS

1. Palinopsia (After Images, Trailers)

75.0%
  2. Photopsia (Flashes of Light)

61.1%
  3. Blue Field Entoptic Phenomenon

63.9%
  4. Floaters

94.4%
  5. Shapes and Colors

44.4%
  6. Migraine with Aura

41.7%
  7. Tinnitus

86.1%
  8. Anxiety

72.2%
  9. Other (Reply with Symptoms)

27.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kirsty

Kirsty New Member

Oh right.. and ohh right lol. Thanks, yeah maybe I should do that as I'm gonna go to the doctors anyway

Riddle likes this.
  2. Andre

Andre New Member

Normal physical condition. In the center vision area of the eye humans have more photoreceptor cells, as a result the center area has a redcuced light sensitivity than the peripherals. Due to your condition it is just that this effect is more noticeable to you. It is not an abnormal finding.

Scotsofrenic likes this.
  3. Signal

Signal New Member

It's sad to see that floaters and tinnitus are so extremely common on the poll. I have just one floater, but it's already annoying enough due to me being easily distracted by moving things, and it's quite distinct. I have had tinnitus for a while as well, and have wondered if it is connected to my visual snow. Visual snow has a lot of word-connection to technology, since it is static-looking and sometimes even has bars of thicker static (like a TV) that move down as well. (Well, the latter one I have not heard of anyone else except for me experiencing...) And now electronic noises because of the high-pitched ear-screeching in tinnitus, which for me is mostly in my right ear. It makes it difficult to read.

4. prant prallsi

prant prallsi New Member

if I play dumb and stay busy it seems to lesson bit what I'm currently having problems with is the frustration and anger I can make when it gets overwhelming like every 4 56 months ill have a huge breakdown just sick of everything everyone and I feel li

5. prant prallsi

prant prallsi New Member

wow it cutoff
    I guess it cut off.lol