Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New to forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nae, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Nae

Nae New Member

Hi, I have only recently had trouble with my vision and it is hard to think back if I have always seen the way I do.
    When I look at a white wall, there seems to be static and the same in darkness, lots of tiny dots everywhere. I find when I go outside it is not there. It seems to happen more inside depending of the light.
    If I watch TV, there is not dots on the actual TV but around the TV. This seems to be very weird, I am not sure if it is vision snow or something else. I also have trouble with lights being too bright and having like a green tinge to darker shadows. I have had my eyes tested and been to my GP, it is all being put down to anxiety.
    I do not know what to do anymore and it is causing more stress. I am worried that it will get worse and I constantly think about it 24/7. Which is now leading to panic attacks. I know that there are people out there with more severe cases but any thoughts or ideas to help would be great...

2. Rachel UK

Rachel UK New Member

That's what I thought when I first saw the static fuzz, has that always been there? Other related symptoms mean I know it wasn't, however you can check. There is a video on youtube of static on a TV called something like 'visual snow cure'. Watch the video for a minute and then look around. Unfortunately the 'cure' doesnt last but it will prove to yourself that you arent going mad, you havent always seen like this.