Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Nerve Conduction Study

Discussion in 'Tests and Diagnosis' started by Jackie Vest, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Jackie Vest

Jackie Vest Active Member

This was performed because along with my vs I also experience sporadic hand numbness. It sometimes moves up my arms and even into my back. My dr. didn't know about vs and was convinced I was having a chronic "silent" migraine with aura. She wanted to be sure I didn't have nerve issues in my arms, etc. But the test came back completely normal.

2. missgord

missgord Member

Same for me. They focused mostly on my feet (only one spot in my hand). I don't have numbness though - just tingling. I wonder if your numbness is related to your C-Spine issues and unrelated to VS? That being said, it certainly fits with VS symptoms as well.

Jackie Vest likes this.
  3. Jackie Vest

Jackie Vest Active Member

It could be related to the C-Spine for me or to the vs (or as my dr.'s say, my persistent silent migraine with aura). They have said it could be either. I feel that its more likely the vs since it's the same exact numbness I experience when I do get my full-on migraines with aura. But I can't be sure...

4. missgord

missgord Member

I would agree it's probably VS related since mine definitely is. But you never know. I don't want to accidentally blame every weird thing that happens in my body as a new VS symptom, haha.

Jackie Vest likes this.