Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My experience with VS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FrenchVS, Aug 14, 2017.

1. FrenchVS

FrenchVS New Member

Hello everyone,

In february 2016, I experienced my first visual symptoms : I noticed that I had "floating body" (It's called "corps flottants", or "Myodésopsie" in french, here is a link so you can see what it looks like, but I think you know what I'm talking about https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myodésopsie ) overnight .

I noticed that I had photophobia too. I talked about it to my ophtalmologist, he did an eyeground exam, and everything was ok. He said me not to worry about it, because this is very common etc ... (by the way, I'm myopic).

Since a few month, I noticed that I had VS too. First, I was thinking that was just stress or something like this...
    after some research on google, I found that some people had exactly the same symptoms.

My VS are not so terrible, I can live with it, (when I don't think about it, I do not pratically see them), but I worry about it : in one year, I developped "floating body", photophobia and VS..
    I wonder if all these symptoms have a link.

Also, I spend a lot of time on computer, can it be connected ? Anyway, I wear anti-blue light glasses for some time by precaution.

Sorry for my english, as you were able to guess, it's not my mother language.

Have a good day all.

Scotsofrenic likes this.
  2. Scotsofrenic

Scotsofrenic New Member

Hi there....

Just a thought ... but look into Kundalini awakening