Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I know the reason for visual snow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kevin Krollmann, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Kevin Krollmann

Kevin Krollmann New Member

I'm from gremany,sorry for my bad english and that I write nearly everything small.
    Years ago,I found out how to connect with someting that was able to achief natural well being and motioned Pictures of Clouds.
    I thought it would last Long but but after 1 1/2 years it was all shut down and taken away from me by harassment and interrogation with a voice in my head.That was in the year 2010 or 11.It slowed down and turned to unintersting thoughts of a Person till now.
    I found out how to reconnect on a different way to the actual System,which seemed to be an older Version of the other,different made,comparable intentions when it was made.But : It does flicker and does not work properly.It reaches every place i´ve been,so also america I think.Attentive People seem to see it.
    I will continue my writing sometime else.That´s it for now.

2. Scotsofrenic

Scotsofrenic New Member

Hi Kevin
    Could you please explain a bit better if possible
    Thanks

3. Kevin Krollmann

Kevin Krollmann New Member

Your surroundings,accept that you see a sytem working,but presentation of it´s possibilities is over at the Moment.The upcoming seems not to be done yet.A Transfer of thoughts interrupted it or does just still work without influencing it.
    The origin is still unknown to me.

Scotsofrenic likes this.