Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I Just discovered I have visual snow.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gabriel, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Gabriel

Gabriel New Member

So this is just some random guy talking about the situation of his life so no it won't really be interesting. So I just started experiencing visual snow, and it is really crushing, there arent really any words to describe how this feels, well maybe depressing, but you know what I mean. It just feels like "how could this happen to me?"
    This isnt how I ever would have expected my life to turn out It's one of those things where you hear about it happening to other people you know? I want nothing more than just to be able to see like I did 3 months ago. But on the other hand, you know how they say everything happens for a reason? Well I never used to believe
    That but now I am thinking, maybe I could make a difference, maybe I could spread the word and help with the research for a cure, even if they don't release a cure and just some daily medication we could take, or some future glasses that block it out (last one's a bit far fetched but you get the point) then our quality of life would go up significantly. We can do this together!