Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I have visual snow and tinnitus

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bountyhunter, Sep 13, 2016.

1. bountyhunter

bountyhunter New Member

I got tinnitus starting July 18 2016. My VS started slowly coming into my vision around September 1st. At first it was like I could see chirping in my eyes: flashes of black smears were coming into my vision constinuously. And then, the static appeared shortly, or the millions of tiny little dots encompassing my whole vision.

It was really bad when it first started happneing. I was getting bursts of gold light, comets, and when I would close my eyes really hard it was as if my eyes were crystalizing and I could see an intricate network of golden balls following lines of crystals.

Fortunatley, I stopped getting the balls of light and when I close my eyes really tight I only see the specks and dots. The static is still strong in my eyes. I was getting silver bursts of light but that stopped as well.

Went to the opthamalogist because I thought my retina was tearing, and she diluted my eyes, checked them and everything was "good". The hositpal even ran a cat scan and everything was perfect. Hopefully my VS goes away, because it peaked with a network of crystals and golden starbursts and comets just 7 days ago but all that has gone away.