Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi, i dont suffer with VISUAL SNOW but my boyfriend does. Need Advice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Natasha, May 29, 2016.

1. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Hi,

i dont suffer with VISUAL SNOW but my boyfriend for 2 and half years does. Over the years it has only gotten worse for him, because his family life is not the best and causes him alot of stress which dose not help towards his eyes as he told me stress is linked into it all.

Im a little lost on what to do to help him or make his life better, we are in long distance relationship so staring at screen for too long causes his eyes some pain. (Howerver im making the jump to move closer at the end of the year, so that wont be a problem for him anymore)

We both love each other very much and Im rushing around trying get everything set for trip at the end of the month to finally see him(Just so i can give him alittle happiness to look forward too) . I didnt know what else to do. This Visual Snow just seems to get in the way of us both and i feel all he does is push me away because i dont have VS so i wouldn't understand the pain and struggle he is going through.

I just wanted to see if anybody on here has any good advice for me. I love him but i fear everything is getting too much for him...i feel powerless trying to help him.

Nat~

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016