Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Focusing issues

Discussion in 'Symptoms' started by Perplexed, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Perplexed

Perplexed New Member

When i made my introductionary post to the board i described that i had probelms focusing on objects and people short distance and long.

I want to find out if anyone has this issue. its a struggle at the moment, probably worse due to my Left eye astigsm at times. i struggle to focus on somebodys face if they are quite a distance anyway.

If i am reading or on the computer then i can also have double vision.

My eye's just do not work together at all !

2. Afenglow

Afenglow New Member

I have trouble focusing almost constantly, so you're not alone in that : )

I can feel it getting worse but it's not so bad as having double vision yet. My eyes just feel tired and blurred unless I try my hardest to sharpen in on something, it's like always being in a "daze" where my eyes go out of focus and I'm never able to focus out of it. The hardest for me with reading is in my after-images and floaters, too long staring at words and all I see are overlapping after-images of the words, it makes it pretty hard.

3. Liz

Liz New Member

I can relate, I also have trouble focussing on objects and tend to space out a lot just because its easier.

4. missgord

missgord Member

Me too. When I put my hand in front of my face, I see it perfectly clearly, but I find the background distracting (it's like my brain is having trouble filtering it out). Also when I try to look at my armpit to shave it, I get some double vision from looking that far to the side.