Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can't see at night

Discussion in 'Symptoms' started by Liz, Jan 18, 2015.

?

Do you have poor night vision in addition to your vs?

1. yes

90.9%
  2. no

9.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Liz

Liz New Member

My VS is most noticeable when it's dark and I also noticed that others can see much better than me at night/in the dark. Anyone else experience this?

2. Perplexed

Perplexed New Member

My night vision is absoultley terrible VS is defo worse, even if i go into a nightclub or dark lit room i struggle. to see properley.

3. Afenglow

Afenglow New Member

VS destroyed my night vision, completely.. I can't tell shapes in the dark at all anymore and everything is just kind of a blur of darkness and static, my snow static is absolutely worse in the dark but all of my other symptoms are worse during the day. Can't catch a break!

4. Sandi

Sandi New Member

My night time vision is atrocious, as is my dusk vision. If I go to the zoo or aquarium, I can't go into any night exhibits because I can't see people in front of me! No chance of me driving at night soon, as it keeps deteriorating.

5. Bobby Rae

Bobby Rae New Member

Had brillrant night vision before vs. But it stops me from seeing bat night now. All the stars block my vision.

6. Jackie Vest

Jackie Vest Active Member

Absolutely horrible night vision with VS. Terrible time driving, especially on 2-lane roads with cars coming on with headlights at me. I'm sure it's not easy for those with normal vision either, but I know it was not always this bad for me. The snow is so thick.

7. Joan

Joan New Member

Terrible night vision. Much worse than during the daytime. Starbursting steming out of incoming cars, street lights, road sings etc. Sucking matrix.